- What does Nigeria mean to you as a nation? What do you identify it to be?
- Where do you think we are?
- Where do we want to go from here? What is our vision? What are we committed to?
- Our population: an asset or a liability?
- Our diversity of tribes and religion: an asset or a liability?
“Diversity becomes our strength when we have mutual respect for each other. With our diversity, we can bring our talents to the table as assets and work together to achieve many things as NIGERIANS, and not just a tribe. We need not go through wars. Our religion is our personal relationship with God, with the constitution guaranteeing everyone of such freedom.”, she added.